Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Internal Medicine in Washington, NC are seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to join an established outpatient practice. Washington is a charming, historic town located 70 miles from the NC coast and 20 miles east of Greenville, NC
This opportunity offers an attractive work/life balance with schedule options and 1:4 phone CALL only.
• Join an established group (3 Physicians and 3 APP’s) within a growing health care system
• 24/7Hospitalist Service at nearby Vidant Beaufort Hospital VIDANT BEAUFORT HOSPITAL
• Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits to include: Guaranteed Annual Salary, Annual Stipend, Relocation, Paid Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice/Tail Coverage, 401k matching/457, Medical, Dental, & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
• Longevity within the practice - providers and support staff
• Mentorship available
• Schedule options offering an attractive work/life balance (36 patient contact hours/week)
• Phone CALL 1:4
• Outpatient only
• In-house lab and Digital X-ray on-site
Vidant Beaufort Hospital is a full-service hospital located in Washington, one of eastern North Carolina’s charming waterway communities on the Pamlico River. With 142 beds and hundreds of dedicated health care professionals representing more than 20 specialties, our progressive facility offers a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services.
The residents of Beaufort County and beyond know they can rely on the most advanced treatments and technologies — combined with truly compassionate hometown care — at Vidant Beaufort. We also provide the highest quality care available for patients with cancer or blood disorders at The Marion L. Shepard Cancer Center. If you’re not already familiar with Vidant Beaufort and our care team, be sure to look into the many free screenings and health education programs we offer throughout the year.