Job descriptionMartin General Hospital seeks a full-time BE/BC Hospitalist. Martin General Hospital is a for-profit, community hospital, comprised of hospital and outpatient clinics. Located in Eastern North Carolina, the surrounding area is alive with the water activities, arts, theater, music and an abundance of year-round activities and is 87 miles from the Outer Banks!
• No Night Call (7on/7off day shifts only)
• Flexible scheduling
• Full consultative support by Mission Hospital staff including (Pulmonary/Critical Care, Infectious Disease, Cardiology, Orthopedics, Neurology)
• Medical Practice Insurance Coverage
• Visa Sponsorship Available
• Experience required
• Comfortable with procedures (line, LPs, Intubations, etc.)
• Comfortable with ICU, VentsBenefitsSalary$1 - $800,000Candidate RequirementsState license requirementsNorth CarolinaBoard CertificationCandidates must be board certified/eligible.Interview requirementPhone interviewClinicial Workload - CombinedThis job consists of both inpatient and outpatient work.