$100 / hour
Location: Montefiore Nyack Hospital
160 N Midland Ave, Nyack, NY 10960
HIGHLIGHTS OF NYACK
Art & Soul on the Hudson. That phrase captures much of the magic this energetic, eclectic village offers residents and visitors alike.
an artistic and creative hub, providing unique opportunities to enjoy music, film, theater, crafts and art
a cultural center, steeped in the region’s rich history and architectural tradition
a recreational destination, for sailing, kayaking, fishing, cycling, hiking, swimming, and relaxation
a commercial center, known for its unique gifts, jewelry, antiques, clothing boutiques and eclectic shops
a haven for gourmets, gourmands and foodies of all persuasions, offering an impressive array of cuisines for fine dining, take-out, catering and cooking at home
a vibrant center for entertainment and nightlife at the pubs and late-night eateries.
… And it’s all welcoming and conveniently walkable. Just a short stroll through the heart of the Village of Nyack is an adventure — art and soul for all to enjoy!
Nyack Hospital Wound Care Center:
• 50-60 patients/week is current wound care volume. Attached the proposed volume for first year ramp up upon start of new medical director and HBO.
• We have had the partnership with Nyack Hospital for about 13 years without HBO.
• HBO is fairly new at this center, just about 2 months, but they are averaging 3 patients for HBO and are currently diving 5.
• Program Director – Responsible for promotion and development of referral streams as well as primary administrative contact between Healogics and hospital administration.
• Clinical Nurse Manager – Responsible for daily clinical flow and operation.
• Clinical Coordinator
• Hyperbaric Safety Director – Responsible for working with the physician to deliver safe and timely hyperbaric therapy, inclusive of maintaining regulatory standards for this therapy.