Excellent opportunity exists to work for a government contractor with competitive compensation and excellent work-life balance. Posterity Group, LLC is seeking Board Certified (BC) or Board Eligible (BE) Emergency Medicine Physicians with a helpful attitude to join our family. Join one of the leading providers of services to loyal veterans who have served our country. The Samuel S. Stratton VA Medical Center in Albany, New York provides an excellent setting to practice the art and science of Emergency Medicine.
Note: Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physicians will be considered but must have significant and verifiable experience working in an Emergency Department.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Treat patients with life-threatening conditions
• Resuscitate or stabilize patients and refer them to the appropriate medical departments
• Evaluate a wide variety of ailments, often with little to no information or prior medical history
• Ability to think and act quickly to make a tentative diagnosis and determine the appropriate course of treatment
• Adept in routine diagnosis and high-speed emergency care
• Possess the skills and knowledge to quickly recognize the most serious cases, stabilize the patients’ condition, order tests, and direct others in providing the necessary care.
• Broad knowledge of all branches of medicine as well as a strong grasp of cardiac resuscitation, epidemiology, and toxicology.
Posterity Group is a CVE verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), and an SBA certified 8(a) program participant. We provide information technology, healthcare, facilities management, and professional services to the Department of Defense, Federal civilian agencies, state National Guards, and commercial customers.
The Stratton VA Medical Center, part of the VA Healthcare Network Upstate New York, is located in the heart of Albany, New York. Opened in 1951, our Medical Center serves veterans in 22 counties of upstate New York, western Massachusetts and Vermont. In 1990 this facility was named in honor of Samuel S. Stratton, U.S. Congressman for 30 years of the 23rd District, a staunch supporter of veterans and a frequent visitor to our hospital.