Job descriptionBassett Healthcare Network, a progressive health care network in Central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking a BC/BE Hospitalist to serve our patient population in Oneonta, NY.
Pertinent Highlights Include:
• Schedule allows flexibility to pursue outside interests and activities
• No ICU responsibilities
• Family-friendly environment with a cohesive and collegial work relationships
• Group employed model with competitive salary
• Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, relocation assistance and paid malpractice insurance
• Academic affiliation with Columbia University BenefitsSalary$1 - $800,000Candidate RequirementsState license requirementsNew YorkBoard CertificationCandidates must be board certified/eligible.Interview requirementPhone interviewClinicial Workload - CombinedThis job consists of both inpatient and outpatient work.