Job descriptionIora Health is seeking a part-time Primary Care Physician to join our Dartmouth Health Connect practice in Hanover, NH. As an Iora physician, this position will work closely with the Practice Medical Director to play a critical role in both care delivery and ongoing practice innovation.
• Deliver direct patient care through traditional face-to-face visits as well as non-visit based interactions (e.g. phone, email, groups, home visits, video chat).
• Fantastic opportunity to work with a medically complex patient population in an integrated setting.
• Our care team includes health coaches, nurses, nurse practitioners and behavioral health specialists.
• Our practices offer smaller panel sizes and the opportunity to lead systemic change while working with a true team.
• Iora Health offers competitive compensation and benefits including PTO, CME, malpractice insurance, 401K and much more. BenefitsSalary$200,000 - $300,000Signing BonusGenerous Sign-on Bonus401k401K OfferedVacactionPTO OfferedContinuing Medical EducationCME OfferedOtherMalpractice insuranceCandidate RequirementsState license requirementsNew HampshireBoard CertificationCandidates must be board certified/eligible.Interview requirementPhone interviewClinicial Workload - OutpatientAverage Patients8 to 12Medical records systemOther