Wonderful opportunity for a BC/BE Internist to join Capital Region Physicians- Internal Medicine practicing Outpatient only medicine. This is a hospital owned practice that includes 2.5 general Internists, a Nephrologist, an Endocrinologist, 2 GI’s, 2 Pulmonologists, a Rheumatologist, and an adult Nurse Practitioner.
Admissions are managed by the Hospitalist/Intensivists.
This practice is located in a $37.5 million Physician Office Building adjacent to the hospital with special access to imaging for their patient’s convenience. Capital Region Medical Center is a 100 acute care bed community hospital with 12 general ICU beds, 7 OR’s, 12 LDRP and 14 bed Inpatient Rehab unit.
Contract Length: 3 year contract with salary guarantee for a minimum of 2 years with option to convert to a production model /Quality Bonus component.
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
Sign-On Bonus: Negotiable
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & CME) – 4 weeks / After 5 years – 5 weeks
- 2,500 Yearly CME Allowance
- Paid Missouri Licensure, Medical Staff, BNDD, DEA, and Board (Re)Certification Fees/Dues
- Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Paid Long Term Disability Benefit
- Paid Medical Malpractice Insurance and Tail Coverage upon departure
- Retirement Plan – 401K with Hospital Matching Benefit
- Optional Employee Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Program
Relocation is up to $10,000.00 for actual costs.