The Phelps County Regional Medical Center (PCRMC) health system serves as the regional hub for referrals in south central Missouri and provides its 6-county service area of over 200,000 patients with state-of-the-art technology, medical equipment and a world-class physicians group.
Rolla is a robust college town and has been voted as one of the best small towns in America. Missouri University of Science and Technology (Missouri S&T) has an enrollment of over 7,000 students from all 50 states and over 50 foreign countries.
- Base Salary and RVU bonus
- $30,000 signing bonus
- $15,000 relocation
- Fellow stipend and student loan repayment
- Participation in hospital's 401K and 457B pension plan
- $100,000 basic life insurance benefit
- Professional liability insurance (including tail coverage)
- $4,000 yearly to cover CME membership dues, licensing expenses, etc.
- Health and dental insurance
- Long-term disability insurance