BC/BE IM for full-time practice in 5-STAR FACILITY
- 3 year income guarantee, plus bonus potential
- Signing Bonus
- Moving Allowance
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid malpractice and other employee benefits including Retirement
- Hospitalist program will follow patients
- Call is 1:5; phone call only and very light
- Office on hospital campus
- Level 1 nursery
- Babies below 34 weeks most likely will be shipped unless they are doing well and require very little interventions from Respiratory Therapy
- Ship to Wesley, Freeman, KU Med or Children's Mercy
Labette Health is a four-star quality hospital as rated by the Centers for Medicare &Medicaid Services. We are a Blue Distinction Center for maternity care. We are also a Blue Distinction Center+ for hip and knee replacement and are in the top 10 percent in the nation for patient safety in major orthopedic surgery and joint replacement, orthopedic care, overall hospital care, and surgical care.
Labette Health is situated at the southern edge of Parsons, a community of 11,500 residents. Serving a six-county area since 1961, Labette Health has earned recognition as a respected regional medical center renowned for its comprehensive healthcare services, skilled and caring employees, state-of-the-art medical technology, and dedicated and talented medical staff.
Our patients have always been and always will be our No. 1 priority. At the end of the day, we're all neighbors and all part of the same community and we are all individuals who deserve the best healthcare possible.