WHAT WE NEED
Caring, Nurturing Healthcare Provider
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physicians to join our busy, well established practice, Coolsprings Health Center, in Michigan City, Indiana. Coolspring Health Center offers easy access to a wide range of medical services and more than 30 primary and specialty care physicians to meet our and their families health needs.
WHO WE ARE
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana, Illinois and Michigan. FPN includes more than 800 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations, who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000. With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve.
Our calling is to provide exceptional healthcare services that will continue Christ’s ministry in our Franciscan tradition. New graduates and experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged to apply.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
• Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation allowance
• Paid malpractice
• 27 days of Permitted Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
• Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
• Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
• One year mentorship program for all new physicians
• Customized marketing support
• Leadership development through board and committee opportunities