• Less than 3 hours from Chicago, the Decatur area is a wonderful and very diverse area with great schools and low cost of living.
• Work in beautiful St. Mary’s Hospital located on beautiful Lake Decatur which has just gone through a $150 million dollar renovation.
• Great specialty back up including a fantastic cardiology group, pulmonary, neurology, general surgery and more.
• No procedures or codes, 7 on/7 off schedule with 12 hour shifts (10 hours in hospital with 2 hour window)
• Competitive compensation with base pay, extra shift pay and quality and productivity bonuses.
• Comprehensive benefits package including health, life, dental, & disability insurance; malpractice with tail coverage; relocation assistance; CME, pension, retirement plans, and more
• Decatur was ranked #1 Best Small Metro Area in America by Forbes Magazine and is a great place to live, work and play.
• Thirty-six miles of Lake Decatur shoreline offer lovely home sites, spectacular views, and any water sport you desire.
• Decatur boasts two all-inclusive country clubs AND great golf courses!
48 parks provide miles of bike and hiking trails, horseback riding, camping, skiing, fishing, gardens, and a variety of innovative children’s programs.