• Provides direct clinical treatment services to patients and their families on an outpatient and inpatient basis, insuring that patients receive the treatment necessary to treat their diagnosis or disorder. Works constructively and collaboratively with other health professionals. Focuses on attaining high standards of health care in their area of clinical expertise . Duties may include instructing, monitoring, and advising junior medical officers or other health care professionals as appropriate.
• Doctorate-Medicine Required
• Competent in delivery of healthcare services for adolescents, adults and geriatric patients. Age specific competency is measured by a variety of methods, which may include, but not be limited to, self-learning packets, review of age specific guidelines, direct observation, video, simulation, unit-based class, policies and procedures, or chart review.
Certifications, Licenses and Registrations
• Must be licensed for Physician and Surgeon in the state. Must also maintain an Controlled Substance license for the state and Federal DEA when applicable to their specialty. Must have successfully completed, or in the process of completing, an accredited residency program. Must maintain active medical colleague's privileges and medical colleague's membership. Must be board certification or board eligible. Licensed in the state of practice.
Interventional Neurologist in Springfield, IL
• HSHS Medical Group, Inc. seeks Interventional Neurologists and Intensivists to work in Springfield, IL. Interventional Neurologists WILL TRAVEL to Decatur regularly to cover an outreach clinic.