BC Nocturnist Needed for Ongoing Coverage in Statesboro, GA
East Georgia Regional Medical Center is seeking a BC Nocturnist for ongoing coverage starting on Jun 1, 2019.
• Nocturnist 7 on 7 off:
• Coverage 7p-7a Jan 14-March 14 (possibly extend from there). Monday-Sunday
• New admissions (5-10/night)
• Covering patient panel (approx. 80) including some critical care however eICU and on-call pulm/cc available
• Code/rapid responses for patient panel
State license requirements
Clinicial Workload - Inpatient
This job consists of inpatient clinical work.
Nomad will provide medical malpractice insurance:
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys