Major Responsibilities and Duties Include:
• Consistently exhibit behavior and communication skills that demonstrate a commitment to superior customer service, including quality care and concern, with every internal and external customer.
• Provide leadership and clinical supervision of staff members with respect to clinical research activities, coordinating duties etc.
• Serve as the Principal Investigator or Sub-Investigator on clinical trials.
• Maintain a small private practice, if desired, at the clinic.
• Perform clinical duties in conjunction with a multidisciplinary clinical team to execute research trials in accordance with study protocols and provide optimal and appropriate health care to patients in research studies.
• Attend Investigator Meetings as required and participate in meetings/conferences related to study protocols and research.
• Evaluate protocols and budgets for new clinical study opportunities; make
recommendations to accept or reject studies based on the organization’s capabilities and resources.
• Ensure compliance with applicable licensure/certification requirements, applicable healthcare standards and government laws and regulations, as well as policies and procedures.
• Maintain knowledge base as to developments and trends in medical sciences.
• Board certification in Internal Medicine, Dermatology or other Internal Medicine subspecialty preferred.
• Prior clinical research experience with at least three years’ clinical research experience preferred.
• Some management experience preferred.
• Experience interacting with the FDA preferred but not essential.