Autumn Road Family Practice is an independent family practice that has been in practice for over 50 years and is committed to providing comprehensive and high quality care. The practice has six physicians and one APRN. Lab, x-ray, and bone density are conveniently located on-site.
The clinic begins seeing patients at 7:30. There is a rotating call schedule of one day of after-hours sick clinic until 6pm-7pm depending on patient needs and Saturday morning clinic from 8am-12pm.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will be to:
• Provide high quality primary care services to children and adults
• Provide preventive care management and self-management education for patients with chronic diseases (Diabetes, COPD, HTN, CHF, Weight Loss etc.)
• Provide Women’s Health services (PAP smears and Breast Exams)
• Perform minor office procedures (such as joint injections, abscess drainage, lesion removal, etc.)
• Manage patient populations with members of the care team
• Perform behavioral interventions
• Shares and receives information, concerns and feedback in a supportive manner. Seeks support appropriately when needed.
• Ability to assess external factors that impact health and behavior.
• General knowledge of and interest in supporting population health and improving quality of healthcare for all patients.
• Must be familiar with EHR Platforms