Iora Health is a Boston, MA-based company with one mission: to restore humanity to health care. Our aim is simple: to deliver robust, dynamic primary care that transforms our patients' lives. We are seeking a full-time Primary Care Physician to join our multi-disciplinary practices in Tucson, AZ.
• Full-time outpatient opportunity providing clinical coverage at our new Tucson practices launching this fall (2019).
• Deliver care through traditional face-to-face visits as well as non-visit based interactions (phone, e-mail, groups, home visits, video chat etc).
• Support staff includes Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Behavior Health Specialists and Health Coaches.
• Great opportunity to practice autonomously and lead systemic change.
• Collaborative work environment geared towards patient-centered care.
• Iora Physicians enjoy the benefits of smaller panel sizes and closer relationships with patients and a transparent EMR system.
• Liaison with outside medical consultants, hospitalists, emergency room providers, etc to market the practice model to new patients and stakeholders.
• The ability to build successful relationships with team members (who have a wide range of professional training) by working without ego and with strong collaborative spirit is an essential attribute.