Job description• Excellent Infectious Disease opportunity in beautiful east central Mississippi/west central Alabama where the weather is warm and the cost of living is low.
• Daily flight services to Chicago and Dallas.
• Specialty support including cardiology, neurology, nephrology, and GI. Everything but neurosurgery.
• Competitive compensation with wRVU productivity bonuses
• Short drive to major cities like New Orleans, Birmingham, and Memphis; Alabama and Mississippi Gulf Coasts less than three hours away
• Warm 9 months of the year. Fabulous for outdoor activities like hunting, fishing, golf, and tennisBenefitsSalaryInquire withinSigning BonusSign on bonus available Other• Student loan forgiveness up to 100K
• Relocation reimbursement availableCandidate RequirementsState license requirementsMississippiBoard CertificationCandidates must be board certified/eligible.Interview requirementIn-person interviewClinicial Workload - CombinedThis job consists of both inpatient and outpatient work.