Key Details Include:
• Schedule is 50% leadership 50% clinical, varied.
• Must be Hospice and Palliative Medicine fellowship trained and board certified.
• Geriatric training in addition to IM/FP is nice.
• Primary site of service is Home Services in NE Portland. Travel maybe 1-2 times per week to other locations.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years post graduate practice experience within home-based, outpatient Hospice and Palliative Care setting
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Hospice program leadership
• Demonstrated supervisor experience - physicians, nurse practitioner, RN's
• Expected shifts are 8 hr - AM shifts