• Academic appointment at CWRU School Of Medicine
• Competitive income guarantee (2 years)
• Part of an academic, multi-specialty medical group including over 800 physicians and APPs
• Generous benefit package
• Relocation allowance (moving distance > 100 miles)
• Resident training of internal medicine residents in Palliative Care
• Participation in staff education and protocol development
• Participation in research and organizational quality improvement activities
UHCMC is a 900+ bed quaternary referral center for the UH health system, a 17 hospital network serving 1.2 million patients in Northeast Ohio. UHCMC is an academic affiliate of Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine (CWRU SOM).
Academic appointment, rank and salary will be commensurate with qualifications and primary board certification. Compensation is highly competitive.