WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking an experienced Board Certified/Board Eligible Hospice and Palliative Care Physician to join our team at FRANCISCAN HEALTH LAFAYETTE to meet the growing demands for Inpatient/Outpatient services in the Lafayette, Indiana area. Our goal is to provide excellent hospice and palliative medicine to all we serve.
WHAT WE NEED
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Physician will need to work collaboratively with all physicians and staff members to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
• Traditional Schedule
• Monday - Friday, 8a – 5p
• Weekend and Holiday call 1:2
• Outpatient volume averages 15 – 25 patients per day
• Inpatient volume varies
• An established/ready-made practice
• Committed and reputable office staff
• Great opportunity to develop/serve Palliative Care Patient panel
Lafayette, IN is located in between Chicago and Indianapolis, offers great indoor/outdoor activities, close to shops, Raccoon Lake, excellent restaurants and many other great amenities
WHO WE ARE
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes more than 850 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations, who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000. With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve.
Our calling is to provide exceptional healthcare services that will continue Christ’s ministry in our Franciscan tradition. Experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged to apply.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
• Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
• Paid malpractice
• 27 days of Allowed Time Off; plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
• Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
• Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
• One year mentorship program for all new physicians
• Customized marketing support
• Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
Franciscan Health Lafayette East (formerly Franciscan St. Elizabeth Health) stands as a unique, state-of-the-art hospital designed for the future, equipped to deliver clinical excellence and focused on compassionate patient-focused care. This location is our primary facility for surgery, cardiac and women's services.