UCHealth Medical Group and the team at Ivinson Memorial Hospital are ready to welcome a full-time medical oncologist who is enthusiastic and patient-driven. Here are a few good reasons to join our clinic in Laramie, Wyoming.
• You'll see a wide variety of hematology and oncology patients (40% hematology, 60% oncology).
• You’ll work with a collegial team with an eye on quality: you'll have the benefits of a full on-site cancer center team in Laramie with access to UCHealth colleagues in northern Colorado and metro Denver.
• You'll have time to enjoy the Wyoming lifestyle. Living in Laramie means access to the outdoors with time to ski, snowshoe, snowmobile, fly fish and more.
• You'll have access to the region’s only NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center at University of Colorado Cancer Center in metro Denver.
• The position carries with it the ability to dream big as you help the program set goals and grow as the Medical Director.
• Wyoming high school students are eligible for the Hathaway Scholarship, a program for students preparing for post-secondary education within the state of Wyoming.
Ivinson Memorial Hospital has been providing exceptional care to Wyoming since 1917. We are committed to providing the highest level of healthcare by promoting wellness and healing within our community.
Our patient-centered approach allows us to meet your healthcare needs through the professionally trained and certified, compassionate staff.
In 2014, IMH celebrated the completion of one of the largest capital projects in the history of the hospital. An expansion (which took less than two years to complete) added 30 new patient rooms, a new 9-chair dialysis unit, 3 state-of-the-art operating rooms, and an updated lobby and cafeteria.