• November 7 – November 14
• Shift(s) Description: The weekends are 24 hour call with daily rounds between 10am and 2pm. The weekdays are hospital rounds daily with on call in the evenings.
• Locums will only be providing inpatient rounding & on call coverage.
• Board certified providers only please, no BE.
• The facility uses Cerner EMR.
• Board Certified - Required
• BLS, ACLS - Required
• MI License at submission - Required
• Cerner EMR experience - Preferred
• Clean Background - Required for emergency privileging
• Number of Physicians in practice: 4 doctors & 2 PA
• Will other Hematologists /Oncologists provide coverage during locums coverage dates? yes
• Will there be Radiation Oncologists present during locum tenens coverage? Yes – 3 doctors
• Trauma Level: II
• Documentation system (EMR / Narrative / Template / etc.): Cerner (hospital based)
What percentage of the practice is:
- Adult % 100
- Pediatric % -0-
- Office/Clinic % -0-
- Hospital based % 100%
- Hematology % 70%
- Oncology % 30%
- IM % -0-
• Onsite Lab? Yes
• Onsite X-Ray? Yes
• Describe office ancillary staff (e.g., number of RN’s, LPN’s MA’s etc.): Fully staffed office with RN, MA, lab staff
• Describe office equipment (specialized equipment, etc.): Infusion center plus exam rooms in office.
• Processing time for privilege application: Emergency privileges could be 2 – 3 weeks.
• Management of bone marrow transplants
• Management of VAD/VC catheters
• Hourly Rate: $225/hr
• 24 hr Day rate: $2,000/hr
• Callback rate: $285/hr
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys