BC/BE Hematology/Oncology Physician Needed to Join a Busy Practice in Lewiston, ID
Job descriptionSt. Joseph Regional Cancer Center is seeking a BC/BE Hematology/Oncology physician to join our very busy practice. We currently have three physicians and two nurse practitioners in our group. This is an opportunity to have a big impact and serve a wonderful community and region.
• Seattle Cancer Care Alliance affiliate
• Commission on Cancer accredited
• Provide call coverage for only one hospital, but provide outreach services to multiple communities
• 1:4 call
• Broad range of cases means a very rewarding practice
• Radiation oncology and chemotherapy infusion center on site
• Opportunity to build a successful practice quickly, due to strong community need
• Excellent recruitment package including base salary plus incentives, relocation, sign-on bonus, medical education debt repayment assistance, and a stipend while you finish trainingBenefitsSalary$1 - $800,000Candidate RequirementsState license requirementsIdahoBoard CertificationCandidates must be board certified/eligible.Interview requirementPhone interviewClinicial Workload - CombinedThis job consists of both inpatient and outpatient work.