WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible physician who specializes in Gynecologic Oncology to meet the growing demand for services at our FPN DYER GYNECOLOGIC ONCOLOGY HEALTH CENTER located in Dyer, Indiana. Interested candidate will be joining a team with one physician and one advanced practice provider.
WHAT WE NEED
Ideal candidate will have a strong interest in Women’s Health with focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
• Access to most up-to-date technologies and surgical tools for cancer treatment
• Practice is 80% outpatient and 20% inpatient
• Call expectation of 1:3
WHO WE ARE
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes more than 850 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations, who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000. With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve.
Our calling is to provide exceptional healthcare services that will continue Christ’s ministry in our Franciscan tradition. Experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged to apply.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
• Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
• Paid malpractice
• 27 days of Allowed Time Off; plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
• Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
• Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
• One year mentorship program for all new physicians
• Customized marketing support
• Leadership development through board and committee opportunities