• Board certified or board eligible Geriatric Physician
• Active Ohio Medical License in good standing upon effective date employment
• Excellent clinical and teaching skills
• Must be able to enrich the inter-collaborative culture of the Division
• New and experienced geriatric trained physicians are welcome to apply
UHCMC is a 900+ bed quaternary referral center for the UH health system, a 17 hospital network serving 1.2 million patients in Northeast Ohio. UHCMC is an academic affiliate of Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine (CWRUSOM).
Academic appointment, rank and salary will be commensurate with qualifications and primary board certification. Compensation is highly competitive.
UH is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Women, veterans, members of underrepresented minority groups and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.