The Novant Health Griatric Program Medical Director will be responsible to the Market’s Administration for program leadership and oversight of all of the Program procedures to assure a single standard of care, consistent quality, and achievement of the clinical vision for the Program. The following specific administrative duties will be performed by the Medical Director:
1. Assists in the business development of Geriatric Medicine as a product line.
2. Promotes and monitors the quality of Geriatric Medicine services provided.
3. Assists in the development, review, and implementation of standards, policies, procedures and manuals for Geriatric Medicine.
4. Participates in strategic planning processes.
5. Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans.
6. Provides assistance to the market in achieving measurable outcomes related to growth and quality.
7. Assists the leadership team in problem-solving issues and identifying opportunities for growth.
8. Communicates and collaborates with other physicians and administrative leadership team to enhance Geriatric Medicine services.
9. Provides educational programs for medical providers, members of the community, and staff.
10. Represents the facility and medical staff in public and media promotions for Geriatric Medicine.