$220 / hour
• Shift(s) Description: Day shift coverage for rounding, patient consults, and procedures with 24-hr call coverage, rotating 24-hr weekend beeper coverage every 3rd weekend
• Weekend Requirements: 24-hour call, every 3rd weekend
• On Call Requirements: Rotating Call, 1 in 3, 7a-7p / 7p-7a
• Call Rate: $1,950/day
• Facility will allow 2 locums to split full time coverage if needed.
• Locum to cover day shift Mon-Fri (scheduled surgeries, consults, and rounding), night call of 1 in 3, & 24- hr call every 3rd weekend.
• Due to processing time for OH license, providers need to have license at the time of submission.
• Average credentialing process takes 60-90 days.
• Fellowship not required.
• EMR: Epic
• BC General Surgery - Required
• BLS, ACLS, ATLS - Required
• OH license at time of submission - Required
• Local Providers within driving distance - Highly preferred
There are 6,000 employees who work downtown Fort Hamilton. For more than 80 years, Fort Hamilton Hospital (FHH) has been providing quality health care in Hamilton, OH and surrounding communities in Butler County. Built entirely by contributions from more than 8,000 community members, Fort Hamilton continues to offer sophisticated treatment and excellent care to its patients.
• Facility: Kettering Physician Network
• Unit / Floor: Ft. Hamilton Hospital
630 Eaton Avenue
Hamilton, OH 45013
• Trauma Level: Trauma Level I
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys