$1,550 / day
• 24 Hour Call, 7a-7a, Scopes Days average 8 hours (10-12 scopes)
• Weekend Requirement: As Scheduled
• Call Back Rate: $280/hour after 2 hours of patient contact.
• Providers will be expected to handle 10-12 scopes when scheduled (please note the provider is also on call during scope days).
• Local providers only, no one needing flights will be considered (this is not due to rate).
• Although facility is in a small town in northern Michigan, they are a busy facility and providers can expect to work 2-3 hours of call back for each shift.
• Some procedures required: General abdominal surgery (Gall Bladder, Appendectomy, etc.), thyroid surgery and breast surgery (Lumpectomy), upper and lower GIs - MUST perform Laparoscopic & Endoscopies.
• EMR is Cerner
• MI license & CSR at time of submission - Required
• Board Certified in General Surgery (No BE) - Required
• ACLS & ATLS at time of presentation - Required
• Local providers within driving distance - Required
• Providers willing to do 10-12 scopes when needed on scopes schedule - Required
• Locum comfortable performing Laparoscopic Endoscopies - Required
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys