$1,525 / day
• Duration: 7am 7/25 through 7am 7/30, 7am 8/29 through 7am 9/3,, - 7am 9/19 through 7am 9/23 - 7am 10/18 through 7am 10/24•
Shift Notes: 24 Hour Call, 7a-7a - Every Other or every two Thurs-Sundays a month plus a Tuesday or Wednesday each week
• This is a very busy community hospital that has done over 500 robotic cases.
• They do everything in a typical general surgery practice - no vascular and no thoracic - pretty much everything else.
• Locums should be prepared to operate.
• Locums need to be comfortable with adult and pediatric cases as well as central line and chest tube insertion.
• Approximately 6-8 on average calls per 24 Hour period
• Facility is looking for a locum to start in July and supply ongoing coverage until the perm position is filled.
• Local providers are needed to meet the scheduling requirements (no fly ins)
- Infants are rare, though not unheard of (one of their docs recently operated on an 8 month old)
- No neonates, no pyloric stenosis
- Recent appy on a 7 year old so Peds are an option
- Cannot say if the norm is 6-8 calls or 6-8 hours call back - it varies from day to day - some days you get no calls, some days you don't leave the hospital
• BLS, ACLS, ATLS (for ATLS, if BE it is required but if BC may be expired as long as once held) - Required
• MI license at time of submission - Required
• BC - Highly preferred
• BS w/in 5 years of residency - Acceptable
• Clean background with no disciplinary actions and minimal malpractice - Required
• Providers need to be local-drive in (no flights) - Required
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys