BC/BE Gastroenterologist Needed in Parkersburg, WV
Job descriptionCamden Clark Medical Center is currently looking for a BC/BE Gastroenterologist who is willing to do ERCP. This is an opportunity to join a great community with two other GI physicians who welcome a third Gastroenterologist. This hospital employed position allows a work-life balance as the call would be 1:3. Camden Clark has a solid referral base and an increased market demand for GI services.
The right candidate would receive:
• A very competitive salary
• Loan repayment
• Incentive pay based on wRVU’s
• A comprehensive benefits package including retirement
• A generous PTO arrangement, including $5,000 CME allowance
• Malpractice insurance
• Relocation expenses
• Signing bonusBenefitsSalaryInquire withinCandidate RequirementsState license requirementsWest VirginiaBoard CertificationCandidates must be board certified/eligible.Interview requirementPhone interviewClinicial Workload - CombinedThis job consists of both inpatient and outpatient work.