$280 / hour
• Seeking ONE GI locum to provide weekday CALL coverage.
• Start/End Dates: June 10-14, June 17-21, July 8-12 and July 15-19
• Hours: 8am-12pm (Anticipate 4 total work hours per day)
- 24/7 call coverage weekdays
- For STAT calls: respond by telephone within 10 min and in person within 30 min
- Urgent calls are 20 min phone response or less and 60 min or less in person
• Two Endoscopy Suites
• Lab Onsite, X-Ray Onsite
• Daily Patient Load: Five
• Average # of Callbacks: One
• Average # of Admissions: Three
• Inpatient Gastroenterology: Required
• Upper GI endoscopy required with:
- Foreign body removal
- Fulguration of bleeder (cautery vs. laser)
- Injection of varices
- Banding of varices
• Diagnostic: Required
• Therapeutic with PEG: Required
• Esophageal dilatation/manometry: Required
• Small bowel biopsy: Required
• Lower GI endoscopy: Required
• Sigmoidoscopy: Felixible Required, Rigid Preferred
• Colonoscopy with biopsy and excision of polyp: Required
• Candidate Must be Board Certified.
• Candidate must possess Virginia license.
• Virginia DEA is required.
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $2.3M
- Aggregate Limit: $6.9M
- Carrier: Coverys