• Shift(s) Description: Day shift coverage for new patient visits, scope cases, & ED consults with night call 4 nights per week, 24-hr weekend beeper coverage
• Weekend Requirements: 24 hour call
• On Call Requirements: Night call 5p-7a
• Facility's full time GI physician is leaving and they have a provider who covers call once or twice a week, but full time locum coverage is needed while they recruit for perm.
• Facility will allow 2 locums to split full time coverage if needed.
• Locum will hold beeper during the day for ED consults while covering hospital based practice, new patient consults, scope cases, etc.
• Due to processing time for OH license, providers need to have license at the time of submission.
• Average credentialing process takes 60-90 days.
• EMR: Epic
• Trauma Level 1
• Providers need to be comfortable with upper/ lower GI, endoscopy, EUS, ERCP - see practice description for further details.
• BC Gastroenterology - Highly Preferred (will accept BE within 5 years of residency)
• BLS & ACLS - Required
• OH license at time of submission - Required
ABOUT THE FACILITY:
There are 6,000 employees who work downtown Fort Hamilton. For more than 80 years, Fort Hamilton Hospital (FHH) has been providing quality health care in Hamilton, OH and surrounding communities in Butler County. Built entirely by contributions from more than 8,000 community members, Fort Hamilton continues to offer sophisticated treatment and excellent care to its patients.
• Address: 630 Eaton Avenue - Hamilton, OH 45013
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys