Phenomenal Opportunity for a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to Join a Renowned Practice in Greenville, NC
Job descriptionPhysicians say that this is one of the most efficient, well run practices they have seen. When they visit they are blown away with the camaraderie of the staff and the respect the practice has in the community. The practice is looking for a physician who wants to learn how to operate a private practice and surgery center the right way by becoming a partner!
• Base Guarantee plus Productivity: Available ownership for candidate: 1st year total comp: 600k+
• Guarantee, Productivity Bonus (25% of collections paid every quarter)
• Sign on bonus
• Loan Repayment: No
• Medical offered
• 401k safe harbor cash balance after you become partner.
• Profit Sharing
• PTO 3 weeks + 10 holidays
• CME Time
• CME Allowance
• Membership Allowance
• License Renewal, DEA Covered
• Malpractice is coveredBenefitsSalaryInquire withinCandidate RequirementsState license requirementsNorth CarolinaBoard CertificationCandidates must be board certified/eligible.Interview requirementPhone interviewClinicial Workload - OutpatientThis job consists of outpatient clinical work.