Additional details include:
• GI Lab is conveniently located in a 215-bed acute care hospital.
• Established physician and patient referral base.
• GI Lab provides wide range of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures for digestive disorders, including ulcers, gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD), colon cancer and inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s and ulcerative colitis).
• GI Lab has been dedicated to the performance of endoscopic and other gastrointestinal procedures for more than 30 years.
• Treatments and services: BARRX ablation therapy, Bravo pH monitoring, colonoscopy and polypectomy, endoscopy, ERCP, esophageal manometry, PET, esophageal dilatation and iron IV injection.
• Coverage of professional malpractice insurance including tail coverage.
• Affiliation with Rush Health Systems, a system made up of seven hospitals and 30 physician practice locations serving a market with a population of approximately 200,000.