Seeking BE/BC Gastroenterologist. Option for 7 day occasional coverage (days) for doctors licensed in MS. Shifts are 8 hours per day, with procedures in the morning, afternoon inpatient rounding and evening call (only need to come in for emergent GI cases – less than two expected per night, sometimes zero). Hospitalists admit.
Additional details include:
• GI Lab is conveniently located in a 215-bed acute care hospital.
• Established physician and patient referral base.
• GI Lab provides wide range of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures for digestive disorders, including ulcers, gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD), colon cancer and inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s and ulcerative colitis).
• GI Lab has been dedicated to the performance of endoscopic and other gastrointestinal procedures for more than 30 years.
• Treatments and services: BARRX ablation therapy, Bravo pH monitoring, colonoscopy and polypectomy, endoscopy, ERCP, esophageal manometry, PET, esophageal dilatation and iron IV injection.
• Coverage of professional malpractice insurance including tail coverage.
• Affiliation with Rush Health Systems, a system made up of seven hospitals and 30 physician practice locations serving a market with a population of approximately 200,000.