• Medical Service Organization (MSO)-affiliated employed position (W-2)
• Group: Barstow Health Partners serving the needs of Barstow for over 3 years and financially strong.
• Barstow Health Partners consists of multiple specialties including primary care, orthopedics, general surgery, OBGYN, etc.
• MSO model allows physicians to enjoy the autonomy of private practice with the security of being employed
• Barstow Health Partners manages all administrative duties for physicians including marketing, staffing, billing/collecting, etc.
• Offices located adjacent to Barstow Community Hospital, a new (3-year old) 30-bed multi-specialty hospital with all the latest technology available serving over 40,000 population with no competition.
• Compensation package includes salary guarantee (based on FMV guidelines), relocation package, full health/dental/vision benefits package, 401k, deferred compensation plan, CME allowance, malpractice/tail insurance coverage
• Income is based on productivity (wRVU model) after the guarantee period
• Extremely flexible model - physicians determine their own workload and schedule; income is commiserated to production
This is a long term career opportunity with salary, productivity incentive, full benefits and excellent earnings potential. The group is professionally managed and handles all administrative duties so you can focus on patient care.
Barstow is located 100 miles east of Los Angeles and 150 miles south of Las Vegas. The High Desert (collectively includes Barstow, Hesperia, Victorville, and Apple Valley) is a family-oriented community without the congestion and high housing costs of the big city while still providing access to sunny CA beaches an hour and a half away, Big Bear Ski resort located 1 hour away and the Mojave Desert.
Candidates must be Board Eligible or Board Certified. Please send CV for further consideration.