Our hospital-based family medicine practice near Eau Claire, Wisconsin, gives you the time to connect with patients, your loved ones, and the natural beauty that surrounds our community. You’ll also enjoy the autonomy of private practice with the security of being hospital-employed.
As An Integral Member Of Our Family Medicine Team, You Will:
• Have flexibility to set a schedule that works for you and your family
• Work with an outstanding nursing staff and support personnel
• Refer to local specialists and sub-specialists
On the banks of the Chippewa River and surrounded by rolling hills, our practice community is less than 30 miles from Eau Claire, a gateway to wilderness, and recreation areas. Choose from an array of residential options and enjoy an excellent quality of life, with business and shopping opportunities and an abundance of recreational and leisure activities.
Other Area Highlights:
• Our safe city offers excellent public schools, a relaxed pace of life, and a cost of living that is 10% below the national average (Best Places)
• Eau Claire offers entertainment, arts, recreation, museums, cultural events, music festivals, bike trails, golf, and much more
• The Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area is just 90 minutes away
• Wisconsin ranked #3 for Quality of Life and #11 in its Best States (U.S. News)