Job descriptionProvide primary health care for individuals in the Primary Care Practice commensurate with training and in accordance with the general policies and standards of practice, as established by the clinic. Delivers care appropriate for an out-patient, primary care community health center with a multicultural patient population. Elicits detailed patient histories and conducts complete physician examinations. Reaches diagnosis and orders appropriate laboratory tests and referrals, etc., as well as counsels patient and family on health and disease.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
• Provide all physician care generally provided at an ambulatory care facility, on an outpatient basis and such pre-operative care in minor surgery normally performed on an outpatient basis.
• Responsible for the delivery of care, treatment, and referrals. Arrange for referral resources for those medical specialties not provided by the Corporation for patients of the clinic.
• Participate in the development of clinic protocols and formulary. Make recommendations, suggestions, etc., on chart information forms.
• Participate and cooperate in all reasonable efforts with the clinic to apply for and secure public or private grants, contracts, and donations, and all customary and desirable accreditations, licensing and permits
• Perform other job related duties, as may be assigned, by the Medical Director.Candidate RequirementsState license requirementsWisconsinInterview requirementIn-person interviewClinicial Workload - OutpatientThis job consists of outpatient clinical work.BenefitsMalpractice coverage
Nomad will provide occurrence-based malpractice insurance for this job.