Iora Health is a Boston, MA-based company with one mission: to restore humanity to health care. Our aim is simple: to deliver robust, dynamic primary care that transforms our patients’ lives. We are seeking a full time Practice Medical Director to join our practice in Puyallup, WA. As an Iora physician, this position will work closely with the Market Medical Director to play a critical role in both care delivery and ongoing practice innovation.
• Deliver direct patient care through traditional face-to-face visits as well as non-visit based interactions (e.g. phone, email, groups, home visits, video chat).
• Great opportunity to work with a medically complex population in an integrated setting.
• Our care team includes health coaches, nurses, nurse practitioners and behavioral health specialists.
• Our practices offer smaller panel sizes and the opportunity to lead while working with a true team.
• Lead systemic change by building relationships with outside medical consultants, hospitalists, emergency room providers, etc to market the practice model to new patients and stakeholders.
• Iora Health offers competitive compensation and benefits including PTO, CME, malpractice insurance, 401K and much more.