Iora Health is seeking a Primary Care Physician to join our practice in Tacoma, WA. The team physician will work closely with the medical director to play a critical role in both care delivery and ongoing practice innovation.
- Live Iora’s mission of “restoring humanity to healthcare”, for patients and for yourself.
- Rediscover the "joy in practice" while working in a value-based care environment with a team to support you in delivering high quality patient care.
- Provide best in class comprehensive primary care in an outpatient setting.
- Partner with care team and leverage Iora's coaching and integrated behavioral health models to engage our geriatric patient population in care and drive behavior change.
- Our practices offer smaller panel sizes and the opportunity to lead while working with a true team.
- Utilize our proprietary Electronic Health Record to plan care for individual patients and maximize impact on the population.
- Weekly protected time during the work day, to gather with fellow Iora physicians for team building and shared discussion of challenging cases.
- State of the art practice setting designed for a team-based practice model.
- Leadership that values your input and understands the importance of work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
CME & Licensure Reimbursement
401k with company match