$125 / hour
• Clinic Schedule: M-F 8am-5pm
• 45% Adult . 22% Pediatric . 33% Geriatric
• Avg. No. of outpatient hospital patients per physician per day: 20
• Ancillary Staff: 1 RN/LPN per pod, 1 MA/Provider, Phlebotamist and X Ray tech in the building.
• Office equipment: X Ray, Lab Draw Station
• Required: Adult Outpatient, Urgent Care, Geriatrics, Adolescent , General outpatient, common musculoskeletal problems, Uncomplicated Adult/Pediatric, Employment Physicals/Examinations, Suturing minor lacerations, I&D.
• Preferred: Newborn, Infant, Toddler, Child, Occupational Medicine, Disability Exams/Workers Comp, X-ray interpretation, EKG Interpretation, Gynecology (Well Women Care), Artrocentesis, Trigger Point/Joint Injections
• BC (ABMS/AOA)
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys