Facility seeking a professional, experienced Family Practice Physician.
An ideal candidate would be a Board Certified Family Practice Physician who can provide coverage at the McDonald Army Health Center (MCAHC), 649 New Guinea Road, Fort Story, VA. The provider may be required to provide service at Ft. Eustis Clinics (McDonald Army Health Center or Williamsburg Health Clinic) as required.
Normal duty hours are 6:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, (excluding federal holidays); however, when the Contractor is providing Standard Readiness (SRP) services, working hours will be adjusted to meet the needs of the SRP team, Fort Story, VA)
Qualifications/Education: • Must be a Doctor of Medicine (MD) or a Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) having successfully completed a three (3) year residency program in Family Practice.
• Must be Board Certified in Family Medicine by the American Academy of Family Physicians.
• Must possess a current license to practice medicine in any State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia.
• Must have current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) number
• Possess current certification in American Heart Association in CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) for the Professional Rescuer; or equivalent. Possess current certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) also current certification in Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS). Certifications must be maintained in current status throughout contract performance at no additional cost to the Government.
• Shall have a minimum of one-year experience with interviewing, examination, assessment, and management of patients with Urgent Medical and surgical health problems.
It's All About Health
Because we are passionate about the sacrifices made by our Service Members, Veterans, Retirees and Family Members, we provide first-class health care to the beneficiaries of the Tidewater Enhanced Multi-Service Market and provide a nurturing, collaborative and positive work environment for the members of the McDonald Army Health Center Family.
Medicine in Motion...Dignity and Respect
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $2.3M
- Aggregate Limit: $6.9M
- Carrier: Coverys