Job descriptionCarilion Clinic is seeking a family medicine physician to join as the third physician in a primary care office practicing full scope family medicine excluding OB. Due to a physician retirement, the new provider will take over a well established outpatient practice and enjoy working a Monday thru Friday schedule with a 1/2 day off during the week. Practice hours are 8am to 5pm Monday thru Friday and alternated Saturday morning hours, 8am to 10:30am. After hours call coverage from home, shared 1:3 for practice patients only.BenefitsSalaryInquire within401k403(b) and Deferred CompensationVacaction20 daysContinuing Medical Education5 days plus allowanceOther• Incentive Pay: Productivity-based/RVU compensation plan and bonus incentive
• Student Loan Forgiveness: available
• Call Coverage: Shared 1:3 from home
• Health/Vision with Wellness Incentives and Pharmacy
• Life Insurance
• Defined benefit pension plan
• Paid malpractice and tail Candidate RequirementsState license requirementsVirginiaBoard CertificationCandidates must be board certified/eligible.Interview requirementIn-person interviewClinicial Workload - OutpatientThis job consists of outpatient clinical work.