• Specialty Requested: Family Practice - Locum Tenens
• Length of Assignment: Ongoing opportunity for at least 6 months
• Is travel reimbursed? Yes, travel reimbursement is provided for locum providers.
• Can you accept Family Practice and Internal Medicine trained providers or do you only want candidates with Family Practice training?
This clinic requires a Family Practice Trained Physician. If the only option is an internal medicine provider we may be able to make this work by directing kids to our NP’s.
• Will the provider be expected to see all ages 0 to 99+?
Yes, but we typically don’t see children under the age of 5 at this location.
• Are the work hours 8A - 5P working Monday through Friday?
Yes, The work hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
• Will the provider need to take call after their shift?
We prefer that the provider take on some call. The calls are very limited (a couple of calls per week) and can all be handled over the phone.
• Flat rate of $210 to take call after shift. No call back hours because call issues are handled over the phone.
• Will they have support staff onsite such as; advanced practice providers and nurse staff support?
Yes, We currently have two full-time nurse practitioners and nursing support staff on site.
• Any specific skills outside the traditional family practice setting that the provider may need to display such as; bilingual, occupational medicine experience, pediatrics or geriatrics training
None required – Provider must be comfortable with chronic disease management.
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $2.3M
- Aggregate Limit: $6.9M
- Carrier: Coverys