• Must be Board Certified in Family Medicine
• Current Licensed in Texas or eligible
• Must have 5 years of experience with ACGME, accredited Family Medicine program and 3 years of experience in program administration
• Be willing to combine administrative and teaching responsibilities (50/50)
• Strong administrative and team building skills
Candidates with recent scholarly activity such as peer review/funding, publication or original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in text books or participation in national committees or educational organizations are highly encouraged to apply."