Family Medicine or Internal Medicine at Grand Prairie Urgent Care
Great opportunity for Family Medicine Physician with our URGENT CARE established practice near the greater Dallas area. This is a full time position at a busy clinic which provides care 7 days per week and 365 days per year. Offering rotating shifts, flexible hours, great pay, excellent benefits, sign on bonus, Physician provides medical services to patients of all ages with a wide range of conditions seeing 25 – 30 patients per day.
• Provides comprehensive medical services to patients on continuing basis
• Orders or executes various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to assess patient’s condition.
• Analyzes reports and findings of tests and examination, and diagnoses condition of patient.
• Administers or prescribes treatments and medications.
• Promotes health by advising patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease.
• Refers patients to medical specialist for consultant services when necessary for patient’s well-being.
• Communicate in a culturally competent and effective manner to clients/caregivers
• Prescribe medications as necessary
• Knowledgeable of HIPAA and OSHA regulations
• Demonstrate flexibility, enthusiasm and willingness to cooperate while working with others.
• Medical degree from an accredited University or College.
• Medical Doctor and licensed within the State of Texas.
• Family Medicine Experience - Minimum 2 year paid or proven volunteer experience
• Experience working in primary care or family practice setting
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Dedicated office staffs to support physician in completing his/her clinical notes
• Paid Time Off Plan, Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Federal Holidays.
2 - 3 weeks
Continuing Medical Education
Will provide an incentive comp up to $20 K
State license requirements
Candidates must be board certified/eligible.
Preferred clinical experience
5 years minimum experience
English and Spanish would be a plus
Family Medicine, experience in urgent care facilities. Must be focused on treating the whole patient not acute situations. Patient population utilizes clinic as a PCP.
Clinicial Workload - Outpatient
25 - 35 Clinic is open 7 days per week M - F 9 - 8 and S & S 9 - 6
Orders or executes various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to assess patient’s condition. May do casting, sutures, various other procedures.
Medical records system