Job descriptionTriStar Centennial Medical Center is seeking a Family Medicine physician to join an established group of 10 B/C primary care physicians + 7 advanced practice providers.
• Physicians enjoy a very collegial, family-friendly environment
• Patient chart base of 20,000; averaging 20-30 patient office visits daily per physician
• Practice dedicated to adult medicine (ages 16 and up)
• Traditional practice setting adopted by members, although open to utilizing Hospitalist program. Traditional call physicians follow their own inpatients and share call on a rotating basis (1:7 weekends), week-off post call
• Clinic open M-F; physicians enjoy 4-1/2 to 5 day flex schedule
• Very nicely appointed office space in Centennial’s medical office tower (615-bed tertiary care facility)BenefitsSalaryInquire withinSigning BonusInquire within for details401kInquire within for detailsVacactionCompetitiveContinuing Medical EducationInquire within for detailsLicensureNomad can assist in attaining.OtherInquire within for detailsCandidate RequirementsState license requirementsTennesseeBoard CertificationCandidates must be board certified/eligible.Interview requirementIn-person interviewClinicial Workload - OutpatientThis job consists of outpatient clinical work.