ACGME Required Qualifications:
• Must be ABFM Board Certified
• Minimum of Five years clinical experience in Family Medicine
• Minimum of Two years as a Core Faculty Member in an ACGME-or American Osteopathic Association (AOA)-accredited Family Medicine residency program
• Strong administrative and team building skills
• Requisite specialty expertise and documented educational and administrative experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
HCA Graduate Medical Education is now the nation’s top-performing health system and largest provider of graduate medical education. HCA GME has more than 200 programs across 21 specialties, 43 hospitals, and 14 states. HCA GME is building the leading network of innovative, patient-centered graduate medical education communities. We currently train more than 3,100 residents and fellows, and, this number will increase to over 6,800 by 2022.