Areas of focus include Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Women’s Health, Pediatrics, Preventive Medicine, OCC Med, etc.
Some of the benefits our full time providers enjoy include:
• Excellent Compensation
• CME Reimbursement & PTO
• Productivity and Incentive Bonuses
• Opportunity for Continued Growth and Development
• Robust benefits package including 401k, Health & Dental
• Reasonable hours and flexible schedules ~ With Accrual Based PTO
• Outpatient Only - No Call, and No Hospital Rounds
• Average daily patient volume varies by location with a range of 3.5 patients per hour
• Full support and affiliation with HCA hospital staff and services
Main skills needed: Peds (as young as 3 months old) and adults (through Geriatric Medicine), general GYN, 1st read on x-rays, suturing – including complex lacerations and multi-layer closures, interpret EKGs, start IVs and administer fluids, I&D, toenail removal, minor dislocation reduction, splinting, strep, flu, and glucose tests. Other services may include workers comp, occupational medicine, DOT physicals, wellness tests & pre-employment screenings.