This is an exciting opportunity to participate in building a residency program site in conjunction with an experienced program director that previously ran a resident continuity clinic and will help with the clinic. Interest in candidates willing to assume a leadership role in program development and building this new family medicine continuity clinic. Applicants must possess or be eligible for medical licensure in the State of South Carolina. Competitive Salary and Benefits.
Function as a member of the Grand Strand family medicine faculty with responsibilities including:
• Didactic teaching on ambulatory topics
• Clinical supervision of residents in outpatient settings
• Provision of direct patient care in outpatient settings
• Serving as an advisor and role model for residents
• Learner remediation as required and directed by the program director
• Participation and leadership in quality improvement and patient safety activities
• Participation in program clinical competency and program evaluation committees.
• MD/DO degree
• South Carolina Medical License or Eligible for South Carolina Medical License
• DEA Certificate
• ABFM Board Certified