Oak Street Health is a rapidly growing company of primary care centers for adults on Medicare in medically-underserved communities where there is little to no quality healthcare. Oak Street’s care is based on an entirely new model that is based on value for its patients, not on volume of services. The company is accountable for its patients’ health, spending more than twice as long with its patients and taking on the risks and costs of their care.
Ideal candidates will be:
• Passionate about their work, eager to have fun with our team, motivated to be a part of a fast growing organization.
• M.D. or D.O. graduates.
• Board certification/eligibility in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine required.
• Fellowship training in Geriatrics welcome but certainly not required.
• Have an active, non-probationary state medical license.
• Have a work hard/play hard mentality.